Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Karma's a Bitch, Just Wait and See....

My ex-husband has decided to try again to make my life miserable AGAIN...He told me that he received a letter from the IRS stating that they would like him for an interview about me and some "unreported" income I supposedly had last year.

Unreported....I would have liked any extra income! PERIOD!!!! Let's see...How obvious can you be really....He said that it was an anonymous tip, right....right.....

Let's be logical here:

1. We go to court next week because he wasn't paying child support for our daughter....

2. When he decided he wasn't going to accept his responsibility, I raised the amount that I wanted him to pay in the motion....

3. In an e-mail that he sent me he brought up the fact that I DON'T need the support anyway because we have enough money......

4. He told me that he "researched" what could happen if the IRS decides that I do have unreported income and owe them money....(I'm trying to figure out money from what?) Why would anyone research that.....Unless they had an ulterior motive....Huh?

5. He's always mentioning the expensive "vacations" that I'm going on and bags that I have etc. (Well, considering the amount of money that he makes, if he would save a little, he could do the same thing.)

So, here's what I have.....A VW Beetle, a neurotic dog that sheds under stress, a few Louis Vuitton bags that my husband gave me the money for after much pleading....and a deadbeat ex-husband that just won't pay child support.

Funny, I wouldn't think the IRS would be all that interested in that....I filed my meager earnings from the Army last year....

My question is; Why would they be interviewing my ex?

Karma's a bitch, just watch out....

No comments:

Post a Comment