Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

My Leaving Self...and the Lobster

My daughter has had a fever for 6 days....STRAIGHT! Today was the first time that I have been out of the house other than a very short run last night. Am I being tested by the Powers That Be? Probably not...Do I want to slit my own wrists....Yup...

A couple of things about this that strike me as seriously funny in a sickly ironic way...

***When my daughter had a sinus infection and I was suing my ex for custody he was asking for hourly updates on how she was doing...Despite the fact that he gets NO cell reception at home. I barely heard from him over this holiday weekend. It took hours for him to call me back about what to do about her possibly missing the first day of school...weird, huh?

***My leaving self has emerged in a big way. I have had just about enough of being a doormat. Oddly, I get an out of the blue message from someone that I haven't heard from in a long time. This is when I have to remind myself that there is a reason that things end.

***J tells me, as he so often likes to detail these things out, that we haven't had sex in 8 days. So last night I offer something up...not the full monty, but something is better than nothing... Anyway, he says that he's tired. I can't compete. Tired??? You don't have to do ANYTHING! Just lay there and breathe for god's sake.

Anyway....I found the coolest thing on Youtube....

I am a huge Friends fan....

Somewhere, there's My Lobster....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPH_W7e5f8M

No comments:

Post a Comment