Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Missing My Connections....

I figure by now everyone has read Missed Connections on craigslist. If you've never heard of it, you live under a rock somewhere and you need to come join the rest of humanity. MC is where you can anonymously post a blurb about someone that you've seen that caught your eye somewhere along the way.

Or maybe you're lovelorn and just need to let it out...MC is a good place to post a blubbering snippet about the person that you lost 20 years ago.

I'll admit it...I look. Wondering if anyone ever notices me. Although, I guess I would have to leave the house for that to happen.

But, just imagine that there's a place in time where your eyes meet the eyes of that perfect someone. And you want to say something, but you don't...Then there's Craigslist.

At times it makes me wistful, but it reminds me that there are still romantic men in the world. Men that would see a woman and just a glance would be enough for them to put it all out there on the internet.

It's a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment