Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

Watching My Own Execution....

A movie came out over the summer and I saw the trailer with J while we were watching a video. It's called Adam. It's about a guy with Asperger's and his struggles with trying to fit in and the relationship that he's trying to begin.


I have to say, it was painful to watch the few minutes of the trailer. Like a trainwreck....Or an execution. I really didn't want to look, but I wanted to see what my own experiences and quirks look like. Now I can't find the movie ANYWHERE!!!!


I figured that since we saw the trailer on a DVD preview that logic would dictate that it was out on DVD, right? Nope.


I reeeeeaaaaallllly don't want to see this in the theater. Being that uncomfortable in my own basement leads me to believe that I will really be in pain in public.


So, I am off to find this film close by, and then see if I can subtley medicate beforehand and still be able to watch with comprehension.

No comments:

Post a Comment